- ⏲ 3:15 length
- 🌤 Not the best presentation (although I'm a fan of him ever since seeing him speak live) but bonus points for landing the message in 3 minutes
- 🎯 A point that I personally believe in
- Stop blabbing about your goals. When friends respond with encouragement, it gives a sense of feel-good that detracts you from working towards the goal.
- Scientific community's term for it is 'substitution'.
- I find his point to be very valid from a personal example that weighs heavy from dedicating a full year to attempting and failing at Selection.
...your mind mistakes the talking for the doing...